Neural Play 8.01 *
*) New version
Neural Play is available for Android Devices and for all versions of Windows 10 and Mac with an Android emulator, Bluestacks 5 for Windows. Enable VM in BIOS if available to get a smoother experience, NOK player is an alternative Android Emulator if there is problem to run the program on Bluestacks.
Neural Play supports offline play. Play without an internet connection
Neural Play got high points in the reviews, 4,4 of 5.
Just learning Bridge? Neural Play AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
NeuralPlay Bridge supports the following basic system: SAYC, 2/1 Game Forcing, ACOL, and Precision Club.
NeuralPlay Bridge is designed to help you learn bridge and improve your bridge game.
- Play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
- Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
- Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
- Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummysolver will verify your claim.
- Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
- Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
- Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
- Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in PBN format . Open a PBN file for play review.
- Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
- Detailed statistics are provided for you to further analyze your play and bidding. For example, see how many game or slam contracts you declare and make. Compare your statistics to the the AI's.