Neural Play is available for Android Devices and for all versions of Windows 10 and Mac with an Android emulator. Enable VM in BIOS if availble to get a smoother experience,
NeuralPlay is a free prgram.
It got high points in the reviews, 4,4 of 5.
You can play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
Just learning Bridge? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
NeuralPlay Bridge supports the SAYC, 2/1 Game Forcing, ACOL, and Precision bidding systems.
Our unique double dummy solver provides six levels of computer AI play. Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Roman Key Card, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, Gambling Three Notrump, Landy, and Cappelletti (Hamilton). Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution.
NeuralPlay Bridge is designed to help you learn bridge and improve your bridge game. Learning features include:
- Play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
- Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card majors), Two Over One Game Forcing, ACOL (four card majors, weak notrump), and Precision bidding.
- Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
- Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
- Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummysolver will verify your claim.
- Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
- Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
- Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
- Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
- Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
- Detailed player statistics.
- Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
- Share interesting hands with your friends.
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
Detailed statistics are provided for you to further analyze your play and bidding. For example, see how many game or slam contracts you declare and make. Compare your statistics to the the AI's.